As many of you know, phishing – the scam-artist practice of using bogus email to acquire personal information – has become far more sophisticated in recent years. This has result in countless instances of identity theft, and has a spawned an entirely new industry of identity protection. For that reason, people who receiving phishing emails tend to know to delete them or simply ignore.
That being said, some phishing emails are simply too funny to ignore. These messages range from the inane to the idiotic to straight-up hysterical. Beginning this weekend, this blog will feature a weekly ‘Phishing Email of the Week’, which will showcase the most boneheaded, moronic, and funny attempts at identity theft out there. Fellow readers, you are welcome to submit your phishing emails for consideration, with the best emails being posted. If this becomes big enough, I may enough consider tossing out a prize for the Phishing Email of the Month or Year.
Here’s the FIRST attempt….sent to me from “Jessica Lambert” regarding an “employment opportunity” – enjoy:
1. You will be assigned to visit a shop.
2. You need to “pretend” to be a normal potential customer who is looking for a particular service or product.
3. You will then finish an on-line questionnaire to share with us your customer experience.
1. 18 Years old or above.
2. Can speak local language well.
3. Can read and write English.
4. No experience needed Like Shopping.
You will get $200 for each assignment.
Most of the time you will only need to spend 20 minutes on the visit.
Give me your information for register ;
1. Name :
2. Physical A_ddress :
3. Citys / States / Countrys :
4. Zip Codes :
5. Phone :
6. Gender :
7. O.c.c.u.p.a.t.i.o.n :
8. Ages :
(We prioritize candidates from US & CA to apply for this Offer)
Agent of Recruitment
Copyright @ 2014